If you have more refuse than you can fit in your bin, you have several options. You can pay for collection of an extra sack of refuse, or you can take it to your nearest recycling centre.
Purchase a code
If you have extra refuse, you can purchase a code for DKK 30 that entitles you to collection of an extra sack. Put the code on the extra sack and place the sack next to your bin. We will then take it with us on the next refuse collection day.
How the code for the extra sack works
If you have extra refuse, for example after a party or for some other reason, you can purchase a code for an extra sack of refuse.
Here’s what to do:
- Fill an ordinary refuse sack with no more than 10 kg of refuse and be sure to close it tightly
- Purchase the code via the website or text message. You will receive the code immediately
- Put the code on the sack so that it is easy for the refuse collector to see (see guidelines)
- Place the sack next to your bin – the refuse collector will take the extra sack on the next refuse collection day
- If the code is not visible on the sack, the refuse collector will not take it.
- A code can only be used once. The refuse collector will enter the code into the system when your refuse is collected.
How to attach the code:
It is important to attach the code so that the refuse collector can clearly see it – in any type of weather. The refuse collector must be able to read the code and enter it into the system.
Here are three examples of how to attach the code:
1. Write the code on a sheet of paper and put it in a transparent bag. Attach the bag to the sack with tape.
2. Write the code on a sheet of paper and put it in a plastic pouch. Attach the pouch to the sack with a piece of string.
3. Use a clear refuse sack. Write the code on a sheet of paper and put it inside the sack so that the code is visible from the front.